I want to thank Amy for the Perfect Poet Awards and would ask that you visit her site and read her inspiring stories and comments. I am more than sure you will find it as rewarding as I have.
I want to thank Amrita for this very special awards and would ask that you visit her site and read her poetry.
Here’s my list of fine poets who deserve this award.
I want to thank Jingle for the flowing awards and to express my sincere thanks for those who voted for me.
The Celebrate Poet of June Award
I want to thank Mitchell the flowing award and encourage those who read my poetry to visit her site.
I want to thankTrisha for the flowing award and encourage those who read my poetry to visit her site.
I want to thank Jingle for the flowing four awards and appreciate encouragement
to all writers.
The Most Open-minded Poet Award
The Most Honest Poet Award
The big Heart Award from Megzone (10Q, xxx)
You Are Princess Snow-white Award
I want to thank Sharmishtha Basu’s poetries for the following award…it is great to receive the acknowledgement from one’s peers.
I want to thank http://wordwand.wordpress.com/ for the following award…I appreciate his poetry and his support for my poetry.
I want to thank Jingle for the following two awards…each holds a special meaning for me…again many thanks!
Perfect Poet Award Creative Poet Award
Cerebral Heart Inspiration Award:
My friends Adam has created this award for those who inspire others and thus encourage new writing endeavors. I was one of the first ten bloggers to receive this award and am honored by it. I plan on passing it on very soon, but shall relish it for at least a day.
Accept this and please share it.
* You are not expected to donate money, but if you’d like, please do. _________________________________________________________
Children’s Miracle Network is a non-profit organization that raises funds for more than 170 children’s hospitals. Countless individuals, organizations and media partners unite with Children’s Miracle Network hospitals to help sick and injured kids in local communities… (read more)
Rules of Acceptance :
* Copy and paste these *rules to your blog post.
* Create a blog post of giving a virtual Easter Basket to 1-? bloggers – you can give as many Virtual Baskets as you want.
* Link back to person who gave you an Easter Basket.
* Let each person you are giving a Virtual Easter Basket know you have given them a Basket.
* Leave your link at http://betterbasket.info/bloghop/ where you can also find the official rules of this #betterbasket blog hop and more information about Better Basket with Hershey’s.
* Hershey’s is donating $10 per each blog participating to the Better Basket Blog Hop to Children’s Miracle Network (up to total of $5,000 by blog posts written by April 4th, 2010).
* Please note that only one blog post by each blog url will count towards the donation.
I wish to extend a gift basket to the following 10 bloggers:
Pat’s Love 4 U Award
Today, Jingle surprised me via email with this beautiful bunch of roses, I shall pass them on soon to another friend …Please pay Jingle a visit today:http://jingleyanqiu.wordpress.com/ is sweet, smart, and beautiful! xxx
An Award for you!!!
my faithful friends
the world of poetry
weaves and wends
garden of words
we can depend
let us rise
open the gate
to this special world